Why You Should Join the IJIS Institute
The IJIS Institute is committed to helping you realize the many benefits of Associate participation. When you take advantage of the benefits at the IJIS Institute, you will find it leads to greater experience, opportunity, and knowledge. Following are some benefits of being an Associate.
- Receive reduced fees to attend our premier information sharing events, like the IJIS Institute Industry Briefing, where you will learn the latest in technology advances in a neutral "no sales" environment.
- Network with colleagues and representatives from government, industry and academia to create and develop critical relationships and collaborations.
- Benefit from other Associates and industry experts knowledge of national scope issues and best practices in multiple operational and technology domains.
- Receive news and updates on major information sharing programs, standards and technology.
- Receive market and financial information, including the "Wormeli Report"—our annual review of the technology market place and the associated budgets.
You may be invited to participate on project and/or advisory committees, where you will have the opportunity to gain additional benefits:
- Have the opportunity to share ideas and work face-to-face with industry and other information tehnology experts.
- Work on initiatives that will drive implementation and adoption of national standards thus gaining valuable professional development in this area.
- Have the opportunity to contribute on a higher order value and to the greater cause of enabling information sharing and interoperability.