The IJIS Institute hosts several events throughout each year.
The IJIS Institute hosts an annual Industry Briefing every year (in January/February) to bring together industry solution provider members, affiliates, alliance partners, potential members, government leaders, and practitioners to talk about critical issues in information sharing and national standards.
The IJIS Institute Industry Briefing provides not only a great deal of information that is important to industry solution providers, but also affords participants networking opportunities and provides a venue for the many advisory committees and Institute leaders to conduct the business of the IJIS Institute.
- Read about the 2013 Winter Industry Briefing (January 24-25, 2013)
- Read about the 2012 Summer Industry Briefing (July 27-28, 2012)
- Read about the 2012 Winter Industry Briefing (January 19-20, 2012)
- Read about the 2011 Summer Industry Briefing (July 29-30, 2011)
- Read about the 2011 Winter Industry Briefing (January 6-7, 2011)
- Read about the 2010 Summer Industry Briefing (July 30-31, 2010)
- Read about the 2010 Winter Industry Briefing (January 7-8, 2010)
For more information about the IJIS Institute Industry Briefing, please contact Martha Hill.
The IJIS Institute co-sponsors the annual National Forum on Criminal Justice with the National Criminal Justice Association, the Justice Research and Statistics Association, and the Bureau of Justice Assistance, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice.
The National Forum is a unique opportunity for leaders from all levels of government and the public and private sectors to share ideas about crime reduction and prevention strategies. The National Forum provides educational and networking opportunities for industry solution providers as well as justice, practitioners and government leaders.
The IJIS Institute Badge & Tech Benefit is a very special night and opportunity for our members to give back to those who are making a difference in justice, public safety or homeland security.