for Product & Service Providers
The IJIS Institute gives product and service providers an inexpensive and structured way to participate in national initiatives and directly affect justice, law enforcement, public safety, and homeland security business opportunities.
How the IJIS Institute Can Help You
By joining the IJIS Institute, you and your firm can:
- Influence national standards and selected technology solutions by participating in federal initiatives and IJIS Institute programs and advisory committees.
- Interact with potential clients while being actively engaged in the community. Learn about their challenges and needs and participate in reimbursed work opportunities, to include:
- Grow knowledge about funding plans, procurement opportunities, technology trends, and key national standards and policies.
- Build relationships with potential business partners, clients, and key grant and policy-making agencies.
- Gain national exposure through speaking engagements, representation on national initiatives, and by contributing to IJIS Institute products and programs.
Members of the IJIS Institute receive:
- The highly-regarded Wormeli Report, which provides insights into recent and near-term trends in our industry.
- Preference in selection for onsite technology assistance engagements, training opportunities, RFP responses, and project participation.
- Free access to all technology assistance reports, which detail specific local and state challenges and proposed solutions.
- Your logo on the IJIS Institute Web site, and also on key national publications and resources.
- Your IJIS Institute Member Kit, which contains the membership logo that lets your potential clients know you are engaged in the community, conform to higher quality standards, and are educated on national standards and policies.