The 2018 Mid-year Briefing will be held in Denver (Colorado) on August 15th and 16th, and I really want to tell you about the great sessions we have lined up for this event.
- Going Dark: Challenges in Accessing Digital Evidence
Using Data to Combat the Growing Opioid Crisis
- Using Secure Data Environments to Improve School Safety
FirstNet and NIST’s Public Safety Communications Research Division Standards
- Information Sharing to Address Foster Youth Trafficking
- Challenges with Non-Law Enforcement Background Checks
- Demystifying the Blockchain
- Improving Outcomes with Colorado’s Justice-to-Health Exchange
- Corrections Technology in the Future ... Where are We Heading?
- Understanding N-DEx and NIBRS
- The Impact of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- The Colorado Criminal eDiscovery System
The Mid-year Briefing will start mid-day on the 15th and continue all day on the 16th. The IJIS Board of Directors will meet on August 14th and IJIS Advisory Committees will meet during the morning hours on the 15th. There are lots of open opportunities to join advisory committees and working groups.
Registration is open for the 2018 Mid-year Briefing
. Please join us for this great line-up of sessions and to network with industry and practitioner communities. See you in Denver!